CARGO PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- The International Cargo Security Council suggests that’s more than $25 billion worth of goods in transit are stolen annually in the U.S.
- The FBI estimates that cargo theft cost the U.S. $15-$30 billion per year.
- Texas based Lolack Supply Chain Information & Analysis Center reported that out of the 353 security related incidents reported by its 1,500 members, cargo theft was the most dominant activity with 299 cases.
• Uniformed Security Officers
• Access Control Monitoring: Gatehouse Operations, Employee and Visitor
• CCTV surveillance office monitoring
• Loss Prevention Investigations
• Loss Prevention Audits and Training
• Undercover Operatives
• In Transit Cargo Security Escorts
• Emergency and Disaster Response
• Carton count verification and documentation
• Damaged or pilfered shipment (Inbound or Outbound) digital incident
See what execupro can do for you
We offer an array of specialized solutions to support the varying needs of today’s